1. Works collaboratively with teachers, other instructional staff, administrators, community members, and any other relevant service providers to improve student achievement.
2. Develops, delivers and facilitates high quality professional development based on needs determined through analysis of data at the school, working with teachers (in teams or individually) to refine their knowledge and skills and meet identified needs.
3. Works with teachers in the implementation of activities that develop problemsolving and higher-order thinking skills.
4. Models exemplary lessons for teachers. Creates webinars as models for best practices.
5. Instructs administrators and teachers in the use of assessment results to improve the instructional program.
6. Monitors instructional effectiveness and student progress using tools and strategies gained through professional development.
7. Instructs and assists teachers in implementing effective teaching strategies so that all learners have access to rigorous content.
8. Assists with the Georgia Teacher Alternative Preparation Program (GaTAPP)/THRIVE as needed.
9. Performs other duties as necessary for the effectiveness of the organization.